Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 6 - Texas Flag

In honor of Texas Independence Day I chose to light paint our Texas Flag. Have I mentioned how much fun it is to light paint? I used blue, red and white lights but the blue really didn't show up well. I am proud to be a Texan and even though the Marine Corps has taken us across the United States, we haven't forgotten our home state. This flag is a comfort for me.

Settings for this photo are: f/5, 60 seconds, ISO 100. I used 60 seconds this time because I knew I'd need more time to paint. This flag is on our wall and it wasn't easy to reach the top (I am a shorty). So I had a step stool on one side and a chair on the other and had to climb up one side and light up the areas that I could reach, then climb down and cross to the other side and climb back up and paint again. A little bit of a work out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment