Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 13 - Five String

I tried to take a good photo of the moon tonight. It was very interesting but I just could not get the shot I wanted so I invaded my daughter's room and took some photos of her five string bass. I've been wanting to take a photo like this for a while. Even though I like this one, I am sure I will be trying my hand at this again. There are a lot of options, even for such a singular subject.

Settings for this photo are: f/11, .62 sec., ISO 200

I converted this to black and white.

2 comments:

  1. VERY nice shot! Especially love the composition for this one! It leads your eye throuh the shot! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrystal- I LOVED going through and looking at all the pictures you have taken!!! You are a superb photographer and I look forward to seeing more in the future! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete